Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Best Albums Of 2013 G - J

OK - when I originally posted this I had it all in one page. Turns out that made the entire blog load at the pace of an arthritic snail. So in order to speed the whole thing up a bit I've broken the list down into alphabetical blocks.

So much good music finds its way onto my desk and into my in-box during the course of twelve months, I find it hard to remember it all. Some of it gets reviewed here, some of it gets played on my podcasts, and some are featured in the pages of Prog magazine. Inevitably some of it falls through the cracks and doesn’t get mentioned at all.

So here’s my attempt to give a shout-out to some of the great and good that have tickled my ear-buds in 2013.

Grand General
Grand General
Rune Grammofon



Guapo
History of the Visitation
Cuneiform

Samuel Hälkvist
Return To Center
BoogiePost Recordings


Roy Harper
Man & Myth 
Bella Union
Hejira
Prayer Before Birth
Accidental




Arve Henriksen
Places Of Worship
Rune Grammofon

Henry Fool
Men Singing
KScope

Dave Holland Quartet
Prism
Okeh

Huntsville
Past Increasing Future Receding
Hubro

Intravenus
Oiseau
Intravenus


Robert Jürjendal
Source Of Joy
Unsung






 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin