Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let There Be Light

even with my reading glasses one of the problems of getting old is that I sometimes struggle reading the spines of the CDs. When combined with the dingy light cast by energy-efficient light bulbs, it makes the task almost impossible. I've been moaning about this for ages. Sick of hearing me whinge away, Debra came up with a novel solution: a head lamp!



This makes the task of filing and retrieving so much easier!



 I don't give a fig that I look like a proper charlie. I can see!!!!


3 comments:

CBQ said...

Hi Sid

Lookin' Good!!

However, it is now possible to get energy saving bulbs which give off as much light as the old super duper but inefficient bulbs...

I bought some recently but can't for the life of me find the day on my blog as it's not entitled "the day I bought some nice bright low energy lightbulbs"...

Will hopefully get back to you...

Sid Smith said...

Cheers Mr.CBQ - got your email on the topic & will investigate although I may still keep the headlamp in any event!

CBQ said...

The headlamp does have a certain je ne sais quoi about it, I must say...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin