Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wow - Look At That Aurora!

After a terrible night's sleep full of top-drawer anxiety dreams interrupted by a persistent cough, I was glad to be out of bed at around 5.00 a.m. Lots of site updates and reviewing awaited me and so I was keen to get going.

After a full day spent listening to and writing about music, at 5.30 p.m. Alys, Adam (Alys' partner) Debbie and myself hopped into a taxi and arrived at the coldest place on the planet...



Waiting to go to Leeds...


Leaving Leeds en route to Shipley...


At Shipley waiting for the train to Ilkley...



Touchdown in Ilkley and our lovely granddaughter, Aurora Rose...




1 comment:

Jeffman said...

She's a wee smasher, Sid. You must be so proud.

However, I must disagree with you with regards to the coldest place on the planet. I have been to that place and it is, in fact, York train station, around 9PM in the middle of December.

It did, as they say, freeze the brass off of my monkey balls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin