Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Podcast From The Yellow Room XXV

Mummy was an asteroid, Daddy was a non-stick kitchen utensil by Quiet Sun from Mainstream

Aphrodite by Julie Sick from Julie Slick
Hymn by Trey Gunn/Marco Minnemann from Modulator
Vega by Mark Charig from Pipedream
Aran by Christopher Hobbs from Ensemble Pieces
Beauty by Alan Lamb from Archival Recordings
Doin’ It For Art by Stan Tracey Quartet from The Return of Captain Adventure
Fear by Quiet City from Quiet City



2 comments:

Lee said...

Sid,

Another fabulous podcast. Thanks so much.

I like to think I know a lot about music, but I'd heard never Quiet Sun. After hearing it on the 'cast, I ordered a copy of my own. I'm about to find out how I managed to live so long without it. I suspect I wasn't doing as well as I thought.

Lee

Sid Smith said...

hi there Lee,
I guess one of the reasons I started doing these podcasts was a way of sharing some of range of different music that comes across the desk.

I often make an assumption that folks have pretty much heard it all before but every now and then people get introduced to things for the first time and that's great! Be sure to let me know how you got on with the rest of the album.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin