Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blood And Fire And A Toasted Teacake In Hexham

After a morning spent updating and writing, I took a welcome break to help form a brief sortie up to Hexham with Lesley and Debra. We were heading for Market Street which contains Blood And Fire...

the Heart of all England...

and the planet's circulatory eco-system as envisaged by James Lovelock...


Not bad for one little street!

Gaia is Debra's favourite shop and where I bought her a couple of fabbo tops for part of her Christmas present. I love the shop myself as does Lesley. After half an hour Debra emerged with another couple of items to add to her Gaia-derived wardrobe. Time for a tea-cake and a natter in the nearby Mucho Gusto..



2 comments:

hectoria said...

seeing this reminded me that I have not been to Hexham for ages but its always so cold there in winter...Looks like you had a good day (or Debra did!)

Sid Smith said...

You're dead right about it being cold in Winter. Normally we like to have a potter about when we visit but I'm afraid this year we hit the shop, grabbed a cuppa and went on our way!
We'll get back when it warms up a bit I hope.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin