Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Street Life CXI








Well it's been quite a night. I got soaked to the skin in torrential gales last night and this morning I was woken up before 6.00 a.m. by the roar of the wind. So of course I headed out into the teeth of a wind that threw me off balance as it hit me. I wasn't the only thing that was knocked over in our street.
The news reports that the wind speed hitting Whitley Bay was 50 miles per hour. Within a minute of being outside my hands were cold and so painful that I had to keep stopping taking photographs and shove them in my checkie. I managed to do about ten minutes out there and it took me about an hour to warm up afterwards.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Well and truly worth getting frostbitten for that seventh photo Sid. One of your best.

Cheers,
Owen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin