Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's So Nice To Travel But It's Oh So Nicer To Come Home

It's always nice when your work gets noticed. I've been asked to contribute a few words about what a wonderful place Whitley Bay is. This is for a publication which may or may not be called the Whitley Bay Guide.

The publication is being designed by Chris Wilson, the designer who did such a spiffing job with the King Crimson biography, and he suggested to the great and good who are funding the guide that my modest snaps be included.

Hurrah for Chris who sent me a rough draft of what it may look like. I'm not sure when the finished version is being published but I was very pleased and flattered to be asked along for the ride.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin