Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Drawing Conclusions

Whitley Bay is cold and very wet at the moment. At various times of the day I can hear the various creaks and groans of the house as the wind lashes in heavy and hard.

Listening-wise my morning is happily occupied by Great Lake Swimmers and their new album Ongiara. The opening track, "Your Rocky Spine"is a gorgeous singalong. I really liked this lyric:

And the mountains said I could find you here
They whispered the snow and the leaves in my ear

I traced my finger along your trails

Your body was the map I was lost in it

Here’s a video of the song in action although I think it actually works better without the visuals but I haven’t figured out how to run an mp3 of the thing on here.

The elements had to braved in order to feed the troops and once back in the warmth, I fired up a pot of tea and buy a packet of biscuits in time for Bernard’s arrival. We know how to live the high life we do.

We’re discussing developments in The Scent Of Cinnamon project. It’s always exciting at the start of the project. My worry is that I’m writing a script that’s too detailed and will hem Bernard in. He seems fairly relaxed about that at the moment, and I think we’re just going to have to get on with the thing in order to find out what the best way of working will be.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin